When purchasing canned food, you should pay attention to the following items:
1. Don't buy canned food if it is found that there is swelling, bulging cap, elastic can or concave can when you buy canned food, because the contents of such cans may have been directly affected by biological action or chemical change and are not suitable for eating.
2. Can rust may cause can perforation, microorganism is easy to enter and make food corrupt. The cans with scratches, distorted seams or heavy concave cans may be bruised during transportation or storage. In order to ensure the safety of quality, it is not recommended to buy such cans.
3. Pick up the can and shake it gently. If there is juice flowing out, it means that the seal is not tight. Canned mud carp processing seal is not tight, microorganisms are easy to get in and out, so that the content is polluted, this kind of canned do not buy.
4. Some can labels will indicate that certain additives are added to the can. As long as they meet the requirements, consumers can eat them at ease, because the main purpose of adding additives is to maintain the nutritional value, flavor, appearance and other quality of food. As long as they are used properly, they will not be harmful to human body.
5. The production date is not. But in general, canned food with good sealing condition can be preserved for one to two years. Some cans will also be marked with the period of consumption. If they have expired or are not clearly marked, do not buy them.
Article source: processing of canned mud carp /
How to eat canned dace with Douchi
How to eat canned dace with Douchi? Maybe many people will think, of course, eat it directly! No, the canned dace is not just for direct consumption. It can also be used to make fried dishes and appear on everyone's daily table! Eating method 1: eat directly. For many people who are chasing dramas or surfing the Internet, it's delicious to snack on canned Douchi and mud carp while entertaining. Eating method 2: eat with rice. Life is busy, work is tense, when there is no time to cook, or when th
Origin of canned dace with Douchi
At the end of the 19th century, when many Cantonese went to work in Nanyang, they would dry the mud carp in their hometown, and at the same time, they would bring Douchi to solve the problem of eating on the road. Once upon a time, it was found that Douchi and mud carp mixed together and tasted surprisingly good. In this way, more and more migrant workers would bring Douchi and mud carp. After that, people began to produce canned Douchi dace. The formula of canned Douchi dace has not changed for
How is the canned mud carp processed?
It can be said that we eat a lot of dace cans at present, and there are many brands. As for the raw materials, it must be mud carp. It's a kind of culturable fish. The meat is very sweet and delicious. During the manufacture, the mud carp are usually refrigerated. First of all, we can also be very strict with the clothing of the manufacturing workshop and staff. Generally, the frozen mud carp is put into a special freezing chamber to freeze, and then there will be a machine to select the mud car
What should you pay attention to when you buy canned food?
When choosing canned food, you should pay attention to the following items: 1. If you find that there is swelling, bulging cap, elastic can or concave can when choosing canned food, you should not buy it, because the contents of such cans may have been affected by biological action or chemical change, and are not suitable for eating. 2. Can rust may cause can perforation, microorganism is easy to enter and make food corrupt. The cans with scratches, distorted seams or heavy concave cans may be b